Our Response to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
At the Inn at Avila Beach, our top priority is your safety, comfort and enjoyment while you're a guest of ours. While we are excited to be open and see all your smiling faces, we want to make sure we are doing it safely. We are closely monitoring COVID-19 updates from the World Health Organization, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the County of San Luis Obispo Health Department and pivoting hotel procedures and amenities in order to meet these standards.
As we navigate this new norm, we will actively be updating this page on annoucements, news and any changes that may impact your future stay with us.
- Our housekeeping staff is the best already, but we will be following health and safety procedures even closer when cleaning guest rooms. We have a variety of Virucides that we are using in guest rooms and throughout the hotel.
- Hand sanitizer is readily available throughout the property.
- We sanitize all of our bikes and beach equipment after each guest use.
- Face masks are mandatory on property and are required in public spaces as mandated by the State of California.
- We will be conducting thermometer checks at check-in to ensure all of our guests are not carrying anything.
- Check in has been pushed back to 4pm to give our housekeeping staff extra time to clean rooms and common guest areas.
- The front lobby will be closed to all guests, with checking in taking place at the front door.
- We will be suspending our afternoon reception and just focusing on breakfast at our rooftop coffeehouse Joe Momma's, and nightly pie with ice cream, hot chocolate and coffee.
- Our pie service and breakfast all have to-go features to them and are perfect to be taken back to the room via tray or disposable plates.
Our Team and Staff
- We promise they are smiling under them, but all our staff will be wearing masks at all time.
It goes without saying, but we thank you for being our family and the endless support from you. We all have to do our part to keep each other safe and we appreciate your cooperation.
If you have any questions, please call us directly at (805) 595-2300.